- Apple iPhone 6s Plus smartphone was launched in September 2015. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels at a pixel density of 401 pixels per inch (ppi).
Apple iPhone 6s Plus is powered by an one-core A9 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
The Apple iPhone 6s Plus runs iOS 9 and is powered by a 2750mAh non-removable battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Apple iPhone 6s Plus on the rear packs 12-megapixel camera. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Apple iPhone 6s Plus based on iOS 9 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage. The Apple iPhone 6s Plus is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM card.
Connectivity options on the Apple iPhone 6s Plus include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, NFC, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
The Apple iPhone 6s Plus measures 158.20 x 77.90 x 7.30mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 192.00 grams. It was launched in Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, and Space Grey colours.
Apple IPhone 6S 64GB is available in Nairobi, Moi Avenue, Bazaar Plaza, 10th floor, RM 1024. We deliver across Kenya and its environs
- 6.5-inch Super Retina display (OLED) with HDR
- IP68 dust and water resistant (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes)
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS and 7MP True Depth front camera – Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, and Smart HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging – works with Qi chargers
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts, and Group FaceTime